The EPOCH 6LT Portable Flaw Detector Elevate Your Inspections
Don’t compromise on the inspection capabilities of your flaw detector. The EPOCH® 6LT portable flaw detector combines the functionality of a powerful ultrasonic flaw detection device with a form factor designed to thrive in rope access and high portability applications.
Reliable Flaw Detection in the Palm of your Hand
Portable and easy to use, the EPOCH 6LT flaw detector is an ergonomic, rugged instrument that delivers user comfort and more uptime.
- Weighs just 1.95 pounds (890 g) with a grip-oriented weight distribution for one-handed operation with minimal wrist fatigue
- Rotary knob and simple button design make it easy to use, even when wearing gloves
- Engineered to IP65/67 and drop tested
- Clear, bright screen for readable A-scans in any light
More Functionality on the Go
The EPOCH 6LT flaw detector’s workflow is simple and straightforward. Despite the instrument’s small size, it has the features and functions to meet the requirements of nearly any conventional ultrasonic inspection application.
- Offers all the core functionality of the EPOCH 650 flaw detector in a small, portable instrument
- Meets the requirements of EN12668-1:2010
- Optional corrosion software with center-pin transducer ID
- Optional Wireless LAN connectivity
Designed for Rope Access and Ultra-High Portability Applications
For rope access technicians, the EPOCH 6LT flaw detector offers features to help keep you safe during challenging inspections.
- With the optional rope access accessory kit, secure the instrument to your leg with a strap or attach it to your harness, leaving your hands free to maintain balance or adjust the probe
- Rotate the display from portrait to landscape to properly view the A-scan and readings
- For greater flexibility, the 1/4-20 threaded insert enables you to connect the flaw detector to a wide variety of Olympus and third-party accessories